Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay,

So a lot has happened since that initial post more than a year ago. I WAS SELECTED!

Now it is October 2, 2008 and here I am in DC, getting ready to head out on this adventure. I hope to be able to upload pictures and information in order to stay in contact with you all while I am gone.

First, if you aren't familiar with the GMF you should take a look at the website: www.gmfus.org this is going to be an amazing experience.

Second, assuming you could care less about the policy and politics of international relations and development; here is the itinerary of cities I will get to visit:

Washington DC - October 2-3

Brussels, Belgium - October 3-7

Paris, France - October 8-12

Turin Italy - October 13-17

Prague, Czech Republic - October 17 - 22

Copenhagen, Denmark - October 23 - 26

After all this I will be thrilled to come home again, home again!

No comments: